niedziela, 6 kwietnia 2014

Snow rose

Winter is but a memory, but I only recently had time to wrap cabochon I bought some three months back. I'm a lazy bum (basically) and I had to restock more Toho colours.
I keep on lacking in them :P

It turned out a bit experimental, since I beaded a rose for a first time (based on THIS amazing pattern. I love biser :D) and then I decided to string beads for the necklace in a quite chaotic way. But I do like the effect.
A few close-ups:

I used Toho Round seed beads in 11/0 and 15/0 sizes and in Silver Lined Milky Montana Blue and Inside Color Crystal/Snow lined colours. Metal elements in silver colour.
Necklace is almost 21 inches in length, the pendant is 2 inches long and 1,5 inches in diameter.

Available on Etsy.

1 komentarz:

  1. nail saved wedding dress cakes ring xxi nails car wolf rose doll house butterfly watch

    OdpowiedzUsuń